What is Action Learning?
Action learning is built around six components:
- a problem or challenge of importance to the group;
- a group of 4–8 members, ideally from diverse backgrounds and/or parts of the organization;
- a process that emphasizes questions and reflection;
- the power to take action on strategies developed;
- a commitment to learning at the individual, team and organizational levels; and
- an action learning coach who focuses on and ensures that time and energy are devoted to capturing the learning and improving the skill level of the group.
More... (PDF 139KB)